Tuesday 7 August 2012

Sailing

What a beautiful, golden day.  I knew if we kept the commentators away from the sailing events, we were in with a chance and it worked a charm.  We have a Gold Medal in the Laser sailing class to keep company with our only other Gold, and this morning I received the most beautiful images of my latest dress from Boutique Baby Photography, coincidentally with a nautical theme.


Even though it's a beautiful, crisp winter's day, this image makes me yearn for the summer to come - I am not a winter person.


I grew up in a beachside suburb and have such fond memories of carefree summer days when my brother and I would run down to the beach in about three minutes.


We would meet up with my best friend who lived on the other side of the beach.


Our method of communication was to wave our beach towels to each other across the valley as we ran to meet up on the sand.


Off-season still brought happy occasions, such as watching whales travelling north from Antarctica to spend the winter months in the warmer climates of Queensland.


Thanks so much to Sara of Boutique Baby Photography for these adorable images.


And thank you Tom Slingsby for bringing home the gold.

If you like the dress, you can find it here or here.

No comments: