Thursday 16 August 2012

Colour

I don't know about you, but colour and fabric play a big part in my life.  So naturally I was thrilled when I received the latest fabric chart of Robert Kaufman's Kona Cotton Solids.  Who would have imagined that so many colours could be produced just for me to lust after?


There are 243 colours available and I want them all.


Look at these delectable shades.  So many foods included without the guilt of weight gain.



Cool palettes, warm palettes, so many shades to choose from. 

We had a fire alarm in our apartment building yesterday, ordering us to evacuate the premises immediately.  My first instinct was to throw all my fabrics and computer (in that order) over the balcony before leaping after them.  However, sanity prevailed and I followed Mr Fudge as he processed leisurely down the fire stairs, which was just as well, as it was a false alarm. 


When the all clear was given and the fire engine trundled home, I was able to finish off this dress which I had to desert so hastily.  It reminds me that a new season is just around the corner with the promise of Spring blossoms and new life.  And colour.

2 comments:

Chrisy said...

Had to chuckle as I pictured you throwing mountain loads of fabric over the balcony....and then having to retrieve them with a false alarm....and none of your readers would think you were being unreasonable..we'd understand! Gorgeous dresss as usual....

Weaveron Textile said...

very good looking fabric design dress.i like red color.To get more design in weaveron textile click on this link....:http://www.weaveron.com/