Wednesday 20 October 2010

Is it Spring yet?

I can't remember the last time I was still wearing winter clothing at this time of the year - bring on Global Warming!  I have to admit that we have had some beautiful days - intermittent, but really appreciated.





















It has been sufficient to encourage the flowers to bloom - can summer be far away?  The bougainvillea is stunning and the petunias came as a pleasant surprise, remnants of last summer's dropped seeds. 















They tie in with the skirts I have been working on over the past couple of days - lots of frills and plenty of warm colours.









They are available for sale at my Etsy shop, or you can buy them at the BrisStyle Indie Designers Market at St Augustine's, Hamilton on 4 December, just in time for Christmas.  Hopefully by then it will be warm!

BrisStyle has not been resting on its laurels.  On Saturday 6 November you will find the most inovative designers selling their wares at the BrisStyle Indie Eco Market.  More details in a couple of days. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We are still in Winter clothes over here, Spring has arrived, but Winter is still holding on for as long as she can.

Sunny days ahead I'm sure.

Sandrine said...

Oh I love your pics Robyn!Specially today I hear the rain :) xx