Sunday 31 October 2010

Buttons and Bows










I know that some folk like raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens, brown paper packages tied up with strings.  Not me - I prefer buttons and bows.

Which is just as well, because I've been up to my eyeballs in them over the past few days in readiness for the Christmas BrisStyle Market on 4 December at Hamilton and the Twilight Market on 17 December at King George Square.  They are also for sale in my Etsy shop.
 




Next Saturday is going to be a treat.  I'll be going to the BrisStyle Indie Eco Market as a visitor rather than as a vendor, so I will have all the time in the world to take in the innovative and original handmade goodies that the talented bunch of BrisStyle designers have put together for the occasion.
 















Can't wait!

No comments: