Monday 25 October 2010

Two months to Christmas ... Eek!

As the tea towel says, keep calm and carry on.  It's eight and a half weeks away.  I won't quote how many shopping days that is, because it would only alarm you.

In the true spirit of Christmas, I have started on some dresses for the upcoming BrisStyle markets and my Etsy shop.  This Christmas Party Knot Dress is available in sizes 1 to 8.




















I fell in love with this adorable fabric when it arrived last week.




















I'm almost tempted to make something for myself with it, but it would probably scare the grandchildren.

2 comments:

dash robin said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, you have no idea how hard it was to leave that puppy there! He is utterly adorable! I love the animal print on your dress- I recommend scaring your grandchildren w funky bright outfits asap:0)

Steph Bond-Hutkin said...

What a beautiful beautiful Christmas dress! x