Tuesday 7 December 2010

Christmas Trees

Today we are setting up our Christmas tree.  My philosophy is you can never have too many lights or too much tinsel.  Clark Griswald is my hero.

However, I realise not everyone shares my tree enthusiasm, so I have made some garlands for those among us who can't stand all that packing away and sweeping up truckloads of fallen tinsel in the New Year.  Not every household has a Mr Fudge who LOVES this chore. 

The Christmas Tree garlands were a big success at last Saturday's BrisStyle market and sold out quickly.  If you would like one of your very own, you can buy it here or at the BrisStyle Christmas Twilight Market on 17 December. Each garland measures 2 metres, with 10 trees which are backed with light green spotted fabric.  No two garlands are alike, so why not buy a few?  They make ideal gifts for those difficult-to-buy-for people in your life. 

2 comments:

Jetta's Nest said...

I wish I had a Mr Fudge. The reason why our tree isn't up yet is because I'm already dreading the pack-down and tinsel sweep....it makes me shudder!

Unknown said...

I love putting the Christmas Tree up, and you can never have enough tinsel and lights. Ours will be finished this weekend.