Wednesday 14 April 2010

Bag Lady

The BrisStyle market season is in full swing and although I will be out of town for the Twilight Market on 30 April, I am working steadily towards the Mother and Child Market on Saturday 8 May.






















It's been a while since I made library bags, and I thought it was a good time to add some drawstring bags as well.





















































We are blessed with seven grandchildren, all equally gorgeous, of course.  Today is our Sydney granddaughter's fifth birthday and here she is wearing her Hot Fudge birthday skirt. 






















This range will be available at the BrisStyle Mother & Child Market on 8 May.

Happy birthday Emily!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your bags!

Happy birthday to the birthday girl, who looks very nice in her skirt. ;-)

paz