Wednesday 10 February 2010

Time out ... for a day

I HEARD A FAINT and piteous cry emanating from my machine when I sat down to sew this morning.  I'm sure I heard a plaintive "Please ... I need a day off!" coming from inside the engine room.  With our BrisStyle Indie Designers Market  far closer than I had planned it to be at this stage (surely it's still a couple of months away) I have to confess I drove the poor Bernina just a little too far and fast.






















I put the finishing touches on this little swing dress tonight.

It comes with matching pants to complete the outfit.  Here are some other dresses which have whizzed through the machine in the past week or so.

They are currently for sale in my Etsy shop and will also be available at our market on Saturday 6 March.  It's shaping up to be our biggest and best to date, so do come by and say hello if you will be in Brisbane on that day.

I am giving my sewing machine the day off tomorrow as we Fudges do a little shopping.

And now as Samuel Pepys would say, and sew to bed.

4 comments:

edward and lilly said...

I really love that dark blue one, your dresses make me wish I was a little girl again!

Chrisy said...

Well my girl you're certainly giving that machine a work out creating beautiful things!

Helen said...

Oh little Bernina sew on for there are little boys and girls out in the world just waiting for some Hot Fudge goodness!

xh

Bec said...

Oooh Robyn I do like your new header - and I agree with Rebecca....if only I could squeeze myself into one of those dresses I'd be wearing them in a flash. And having tea-parties all day :P