Friday 27 November 2009

Eight

EIGHT IS A NUMBER which has followed me all my life. My father, older brother and I were all born on the 18th day of the month. Every telephone number we ever had, going way back to my early childhood, added up to the number eight. Every house we lived in had an eight in it or added up to eight. Even my birth date adds up to eight when you add the day, month and year together.

And now there are only eight sleeps to our BrisStyle Indie Designers Market.



It's been a disruptive year one way or the other, but I've done my best to have a reasonable amount of stock ready in time. With so few days left, you can imagine what's going to happen with the housekeeping, meals, and all those unnecessary interruptions!

I've managed to squeeze in a few new dresses over the past week and hopefully some skirts will follow next week.

It's going to be an amazing market, so if you will be within coo-ee of Brisbane on 5 December, why not experience first hand what a BrisStyle market is like. You won't be disappointed. Take a look here for more details on stall holders, venue and operating hours.

Speaking of eight, we have seven grandchildren ... so far ...

2 comments:

Little Mary Moo said...

All those 8's are just a little spooky.

I love the dresses you have made, they are so pretty. Good luck with all your market preps.

Hey Harriet said...

Spooky! There's less than eight sleeps now until the BIDM. Not meaning to stress you out or anything ;)

The dresses are gorgeous and will be flying out of your stall Robyn!