Thursday 14 February 2008

Bunny Quilt

Well, I managed to finish machine quilting the cot quilt today and will take it to my quilting group, Schoolhouse Quilters, tonight to finish hand-sewing the binding.



I had enough fabric left over to make a matching tote bag, big enough to fit the quilt in. It can also be used as a library bag, toy bag, or even a shopping or diaper bag for Mum.




I figure this would make a great Easter gift for a baby or small child, and I am throwing in the matching bag as a bonus. Hopefully I will finish the hand-sewing tonight (wishful thinking - it's our first night back after the Christmas break and there will be lots to catch up on). Still, I should have it ready to launch on my Etsy shop tomorrow - or maybe Saturday.


I'm really looking forward to our meeting tonight - there should be lots of show & tell!

No comments: