Thursday 28 November 2013

Bespoke

The first time I ever heard the word Bespoke was when I was a girl and my parents had been to see The Bespoke Overcoat.  The film had a special significance for my mother, as she was a professional dressmaker who came from a long line of tailors in Sydney and country Singleton.


So when I was approached by Bespoke Magazine to have one of my Christmas skirts featured in their latest issue, I was absolutely delighted.  You can find it in my Etsy shop here.


This is the gorgeous cover of the current issue - further details here


If you have ordered one of my Christmas Tree garlands or children's clothing, I am working my way through the huge backlog, so please accept my apologies if they are a couple of days past the promised date.  By mid to late next week I plan to bring my made-to-order items back on line on my Etsy and Madeit shops for a short time before closing for the Christmas period.  In the meantime, there are plenty of ready-to-ship items for you to choose from.  

Consider them all bespoke.


No comments: