Wednesday 16 January 2013

New seams

After the frenzy of sales in the lead-up to Christmas, I cheerfully and thankfully walked away from my sewing machine for the next few weeks to recover my sanity.

 
But now I'm back refreshed and ready for a new year.  This fabric I fell in love with as soon as it arrived on my doorstep just before Christmas and although we were away for a short break interstate, my mind kept turning over ways to use it.


It's now finished and on its way to the States to be worn by my favourite little model, and snapped by her very talented photographer mother.  It will be available in both my Etsy and MadeIt stores in the next few weeks, so keep an eye out for it.  There's another dress hot off the machine and on its way to the States, but I'll leave that for another day.


Look at this beautiful Etsy Treasury created by the delightful Chrisy of Art Decadence.  How happy was I to be included in this lovely collection, because yesterday it made it to the Etsy Treasury Front Page.  Pardon me while I secretly hug myself.

No comments: