Thursday 9 February 2012

The Plan 1

There was a large cardboard envelope waiting at our post office box this morning.


It was the first of the two fabric parcels I have been anxiously waiting to arrive.  Aren't they stunning?  Fourteen delicious Kaffe Fassett fabrics all lined up and waiting for the main fabric so that I can get started on The Plan.  With any luck the other parcel will arrive tomorrow.

My only problem now is that I don't know how I can bear to cut into such beautiful pieces of fabric.  At least for the moment I can sip my coffee and take in the rich colours and designs.  Bliss.

5 comments:

Jetta's Nest said...

Wow Robyn that quilt pattern looks incredible! I'm sure it will look amazing once you've finished it....I wouldn't even know where to start!

It was great to catch up with last month too :)

Sam

lamina@do a bit said...

Gorgeous fabric... it will look amazing in that amazing quilt pattern! Phew you do like a challenge :)

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

No one does colour like Kaffe, wow, where to begin, lucky girl. Love Posie

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

Scrumptious! The quilt is going to look amazing!

Gemma@prettybobbins said...

Gorgeous fabric!