Friday 24 October 2014

You better watch out

You better watch out ...
Images: Sara Sprague

You better not cry ...

You better not pout ...

I'm telling you why ...

Santa Claus is comin' to town!


I just received these delightful images from talented Californian photographer Sara Sprague whose two little girls bring a smile to my face. 

I've watched big sister Lyric grow from a toddler to the beautiful young miss she is today.  This was one of the first shots her wonderful mother took for Hot Fudge back in 2011.  And now she has a gorgeous little sister who at a tender age has already graced the pages of Vogue Magazine. 

  
 I was wondering why this ruffled skirt appealed to me so much, and then I remembered.


We're moving next month and I was going through old photographs in an unsuccessful attempt to cull.  And there it was - taken in the late 1980s during my Big Hair period.  What goes around comes around!


From experience I can fairly confidently predict that things will get a little frantic in the sewing studio between now and Christmas and with a house move thrown into the formula, early Christmas shopping is recommended.

If you are after Christmas listings, you can find them in my Etsy or my Madeit stores.



If you are shopping for dresses, try here for Etsy or here for Madeit.


There are several other sections to explore, so pop on here for Etsy or here for Madeit.


Happy shopping.





1 comment:

Olivia said...

Personally, the post is in fact the most excellent on this impressive topic. I agree with your conclusions and will look further to your future updates.
Sydney Painting houses | Roof restoration prices Sydney