Wednesday 6 June 2012

Baby it's cold outside

The whole eastern coast of Australia is in the clutches of a cold snap, so I thought it would be a good opportunity to divulge the Hot Fudge Sure Fire Method of Keeping Warm.  It's really very simple.  Keep moving.


My local quilt shop is having a sale this month so I practised what I preached and moved rather rapidly down the highway to the store.


That sure got the heart racing, and we even managed to reach home before the violent storm hit our part of the city.


Now that the blood was pumping, I felt the need to cut out and pin the final feather of the first block in my appliqué quilt.


This is a long-term project, but one I am thoroughly enjoying.  And so long as I don't look out the window, the colours fool me into thinking that it is really warm outside.

3 comments:

Mannick...91 said...

The colors of the fabrics you chose are beautiful. Home, winter begins and you have a beautiful quilt. In Paris, we expect the sun ... always rain.
You'll soon have new dresses for girls?
It would be nice if one day you put a "translator" for people who do not speak your language. Thank you and good day. Annick

Hot Fudge said...

Lovely to hear from you Annick. Yes, there will be new dresses very soon, once I finish some desktop publishing I am working on for a client. I hope all this translates for you!

Mannick...91 said...

Thank you for your answer .... I wait to see your new products.
Here, the summer is hard to get, we expect the sun,,,,
Good day.