Saturday 25 June 2011

Orange

Just thinking of the colour orange in the middle of winter gives me a warm glow, which is more than can be said of our newly replaced hot water service.

Making this applique denim jumper dress for the BrisStyle Indie Designers Market on 9 July helped a little, but I needed more.  Time to go shopping.

Guaranteed to bring a smile to your face, this delightful creation by Aardvark is first on my shopping list.

















I would be ready to face the world wearing this yummy resin necklace by the lovely Sophie of Strat Designs.
























I'd feel like a million dollars wearing this gorgeous ring by Jewelry By Emmy.












I would come home to a warm bowl of pumpkin soup and admire my latest print purchased from Hey Harriet.










Lastly, I would take in the beauty of this stunning glass bowl by Corporan Glass.

Sigh.

For more Let's Go Shopping ideas, take a look at what BrisStyle has selected this week.

1 comment:

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Oh love a good bowl with contrast inside colour, brilliant, even better if it's orange!! Love Posie