Wednesday 4 May 2016

Special Announcement - Sale Alert

Some may call it May madness, but I call it clearing space in my studio to make room for the many quilts in my future, not to mention the ones already lying around begging to be hung.

For several years I have had great joy in creating clothing for children, selling at markets as well as through my Etsy and MadeIt stores.  Throughout that time I have made some lovely friends, have had loyal customers from around the world and watched babies turn into beautiful children, all through my sewing machine.



Goodness, how my little models have grown

Happy snaps sent by customers - they always give me such a buzz.


This has to be my all-time favourite, sent to me by a delightful customer.  Her pet bunny has his own bedroom which is now decorated with a Hot Fudge bunny garland.  True story.


All this is leading up to the fact that I have reduced my children's clothing to HALF PRICE.  I have included everything I have currently in stock, even Christmas clothing (am I too early?).  They are only available in the sizes quoted and I'm afraid I will not be making custom orders.


So if you see something you like, even if it's out of season, I'd advise you to snap it up, because there will not be any more after they are sold.

Of course if you are in desperate need of garlands and bunting, I will be around for some time yet!








No comments: